We are looking to hire a Web Developer to join our team. Our ideal person is one that is enthusiastic about creating a phenomenal online user web experience that will help to drive leads for businesses. He/She will jump right into working with our existing clients in developing web projects.
- Work with our Digital team for website development and maintenance.
- Find, diagnose, and fix website problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
- Work closely with our creative and content teams to translate designs into developed web pages.
- Proofread, edit copy and content.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to propel client initiatives with innovative strategies and ideas.
- Analyze competing websites in regard to content, look and feel, and functionality.
- Track and evaluate new standards, technologies, and trends in website development, design, and delivery.
Our “Must Haves” In A Talented Web Developer:
- Portfolio of website creation and maintenance.
- WordPress proficiency required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in selecting and implementing interactive web technologies and applications (shopping cart, blogs, RSS and other dynamic functions, WordPress plug-ins, WP technologies).
- Experience with or knowledge of site architecture/card sorting.
- Understanding of e-commerce functionality.
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, and be proactive.
- Stay up-to-date with latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies to maximize user experience.
- Advertising or digital marketing experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- SEO experience with a basic knowledge of Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager.
- Strategic insight and analytical skills.
- Effective problem solver.
- Professional demeanor.
- Proven experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.