Digital Advertising Specialist
We are looking to hire a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our team. Our ideal person is one that is enthusiastic about creating digital ad campaigns using Adwords and Facebook that will help to drive leads for businesses. He/She will jump right into working with our existing clients in developing
- Support the execution of full funnel digital marketing, SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Keyword, audience, bid research, campaign management and budget monitoring for all active client campaigns.
- Ensuring ads are targeted to the most relevant audiences and searches while optimized for conversion.
- Continual audience development and campaign testing to generate the most effective digital campaigns for clients.
- Text ad copywriting and social ad creation then analyzing the effectiveness via A/B testing.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns using easy to read reports, finding insights and suggesting solutions based on those reports.
- Identify trends and insights, and suggest optimization recommendations for spend and performance-based insights.
- Collaborate with our digital team to provide insight in creating landing pages and help to optimize user experience.
- Quality control ensuring all campaign ads, budgets, settings, etc. are correct for each client.
- Doing what it takes to make sure all goals are met or exceeded for client campaigns.
- Track and evaluate new standards, technologies, and trends in digital advertising focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to clients.
Our “Must Haves” In A Talented Digital Advertising Specialist:
- Minimum of 1 year managing digital advertising campaigns full time.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong experience running successful Facebook Ad and Google Adwords campaigns.
- Professional certification in Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in all mainstream social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Ability to identify and engage with targeted audiences.
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, and be proactive.
- Effective problem solver.
- Professional demeanor.
- Proven experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital media, interactive design, new media, communications or related field preferred.